Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop
These Regulations set the rules for making purchases in the online shop run by the Seller at www.lemme.pl The seller is LEMME Anna Hertel company with its registered office in Łódź at Odolanowska street 38/4. Registered in Central Register and Information of Business Activity in Lodz under NIP number: 7282655536, Regon: 361552205. Also referred to as the "Service Provider".
Contact the Service Provider:
• Phone numbers (+48) 794030017 call cost per minute according to operator tariff.
• Using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Terms and Conditions - These Regulations. As regards services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Client - a person, legal entity or organizational unit not having legal personality and possessing the capacity to perform legal transactions which, pursuant to the rules set forth in this Regulation, makes an Order in the Internet Shop.
3. Consumer - A customer who is a person who uses the Internet Store for any purpose not directly related to his or her business or profession.
4. Service Provider - the entity providing the service of sale via the Internet Store on the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations.
5. Subject of transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Internet Store.
6. Goods - movable item, presented at the Internet Shop concerned by the Sale Agreement.
7. Additional Service - Service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store in relation to the nature of the Goods being sold.
8. Sales Agreement - Contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Shop's website.
9. Online Shop (Online Shop) - online service available at www.lemme.pl, through which the customer can place an Order.
10. Order - declaration of the will of the Customer, clearly determining the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sale Agreement.
11. IT system - a team of interoperable IT and software devices that provide processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data over telecommunication networks using a network-specific type of terminal device.
§ 2 General principles
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at www.lemme.pl
2. To place an Order in the Internet Shop the Client is to familiarize with these Regulations and accept its provisions during the execution of the Order.
3. Online shop runs retail sales through the Internet.
4. All goods offered in the shop are brand new, originally packaged, free of physical and legal defects and legally introduced to the Polish market.
5. As part of the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the IT system used by the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should have an active email account and a device connected to the Internet.
6. The customer is obliged not to submit content prohibited by law, such as content promoting violence, defamation or violation of personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. All prices quoted on the websites are gross. These prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted by the website / by phone / email.
3. Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The order is effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly states the contact details including the exact address to which the Goods are to be shipped and the telephone number and e-mail address.
5. In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If the contact with the Client is not possible, the Seller is entitled to cancel the Order.
6. The customer may wish to receive a receipt confirming purchase or invoice in the ordering process.
7. When submitting the Order, the Customer may agree to place the personal data in the Seller's Internet Store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Client has the right to inspect, rectify and request removal.
8. The customer can use the option to save his data by the system to facilitate the process of submitting another Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his / her account. Customer's login is the one they provide during the purchasing process. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. The Client's password is unknown to the Seller and the Client is obliged to keep it secret and to protect it from unauthorized third party access. Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an automated response from the store confirming receipt of your order. The start time of the order is the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment of the order in case of payment by card or the option of "picking".
§ 4 Costs and delivery time
Goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form or by phone or by e-mail. The shop will inform the Customer immediately of an incorrectly filled in order form which prevents or may delay the shipment. The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies or via Poczta Polska. In some cases it is possible to pick up a personal item at the seller's premises. The shipment is delivered according to the deadline given for each item on the site. This is an approximate delivery time and applies to orders with the option of "picking". When choosing the payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online transfer" until the time stated on the website, you should add the time of booking funds in the bank account of the store (usually 1-2 working days). The customer is charged the delivery cost (shipping) specified in the transport price list. Customers can read the price list at any time by clicking on the link "transport price list".
§ 5 Payments
For each item sold, we issue a receipt or a proof of purchase (invoice). The payment for the ordered goods may take place on receipt (on receipt of goods), via electronic payment system (Tpay, PayPal).
§ 6 Cancellation
The consumer who has entered into a distance agreement has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a written statement within 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 About the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline counts from the date of issue. To keep that deadline, it is enough to send a statement before it expires to the Service Provider. In the event of a withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered not to be. What the parties have witnessed is reimbursed unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The refund should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider's address together with proof of purchase (receipt, invoice). According to the law, the possibility of return is not subject to: services rendered, with the consent of the Customer, before the deadline referred to in art. Article 7 (1) concerning audiovisual and visual recordings and computer-aided media after the removal by the Customer of their original packaging of contracts for benefits for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market, By him ordering or closely related to his person, services which, due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject perishable goods, the provision of press, games and betting services.
The Service Provider is responsible for the administration of the personal databases submitted by customers of the online shop in connection with the purchase. Personal data is used to execute sales contracts, and can therefore be transferred to the entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of installments purchases, to the purchasing credit institutions. Customers have the right to access and correct their content. Data is provided voluntarily. Information on methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in entered data: During the Order submission, until the "Place an Order" button is pressed Customers with an Internet Shop account have the ability to correct the entered data manually by editing the account profile. Verification of data or corrections Orders can also be made by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider at email@example.com The customer has the opportunity to change the data entered during the creation of the Account at any time within the options provided. Information on the rules and methods of fixing, securing and providing the other party with the content of the agreement: The fixing, securing and accessing of the content of the contract is made by sending the relevant e-mail after the conclusion of the Contract. Confirmation, security and availability of the content of the Sales Contract is concluded by sending the Customer the contract specifications or the purchase order to the Customer by e-mail to the specified e-mail address. The content of the contract is additionally fixed and secured in the IT system of the Service Provider and made available at every request of the Client.
§ 8 Amendment of Terms and Conditions
Customers with an account in the Shop will be notified of the amendment of the Terms and Conditions via e-mail. If during the elapsed time since the last logon, there has been a change in the Terms and Conditions of the Shop, the Customer accepts or fails to make any changes after the change. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions, especially when you make changes to them, you will not be able to shop at the Internet Shop. A customer who does not accept the changes made in the Terms and Conditions has the right to remove the account at any time. Orders submitted by Clients before introducing the amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 9 Final Provisions
In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22 item 271, as amended) Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Dz. 1964 No. 16 item 93 with amendments). Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of concluded agreements between the Shop and Customers will be dealt with by the court competent according to the provisions of the property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17 November 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296).